ABOUT THE EVENT
The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the Capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
This fantastic event is designed to showcase the best of London's city and parks, so that spectators have as much fun as the runners themselves.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. To register for a place on our Royal Parks Half team, simply click the button above. We ask that you pay a non-refundable £45 registration fee to confirm your place and commit to fundraising a target of £350.
2 . Run for us with your own place. This can be done by applying for a public ballot and the results would be announced shortly afterwards. If you were successful in the ballot, you can run for us and receive all the same perks as a charity place participant. If you would like to run for us, please do get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Whether you have your own place or would like a London's Air Ambulance guaranteed charity place, we will be with you every step of the way. All our participants receive the following as part of their commitment to fundraise for London's Air Ambulance:
- Fundraising pack full of hints and tips to help smash your target
- A complimentary London's Air Ambulance running t-shirt
- A dedicated support team, providing tailored advice and guidance
- Team of cheerers along the route