Register for one of our guaranteed charity places to be able to cycle for London's Air Ambulance in 2018.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 celebrates the legacy for cycling created during the London Olympics 2012.Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surreys stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the worlds best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
"I enjoyed RideLondon so much because I didn't have to spend the race looking over my shoulder for cars" - Stuart, 2016 and 2017 RideLondon participant. Read his advice to anyone taking part for the first time.
"Just wanted to say a huge thank you to the London's Air Ambulance cheer team - it was an awesome day and although the rain was challenging, it kept me going knowing the cheer team were shouting my name at Kingston" -2014 RideLondon Participant
HOW TO REGISTER
1. To register for a guaranteed place on our RideLondon team, simply register using the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you pay a non-refundable £55 registration fee to confirm your place and commit to fundraising a target of £500.
2 . Cycle for us with your own place. The public ballot will be open form Monday 6th August and will close on Friday 4 January 2019 or when 80,000 registrations have been received, whichever is earlier. Successful entrants will be informed by the team at RideLondon by the end of Feb 2019. If you are successful and would like to fundraise for London's Air Ambulance, please do get in touch by dropping us an email at email@example.com.
Whether you have your own place or would like a London's Air Ambulance guaranteed charity place, we will be with you every step of the way. All our participants receive the following as part of their commitment to fundraise for London's Air Ambulance:
- Fundraising pack full of hints and tips to help smash your target
- A London's Air Ambulance cycling jersey once £200 has been raised
- A dedicated support team with telephone support, advice and guidance
- Team of cheerers along the route
- Helipad visit to the top fundraise