London Legends 2023 – Terms and conditions
Thank you for considering taking part in the London Legends opportunity. To find out how you can support London’s Air Ambulance Charity in other ways then please visit our Get Involved webpage.
These Terms and Conditions:
(a) relate to London’s Air Ambulance Charity’s “London Legends” campaign. London Legends allows a supporter to include their name or the name(s) of their loved ones (Dedications), on the chevrons on either of the two new aircraft and
(b) are in addition and subject to the Terms and Conditions for visiting and using London’s Air Ambulance Charity websites.
Dedications will be affixed to the underneath of one of two helicopters. The Dedication is in recognition of the minimum donation which can be submitted by supporters, including London’s Air Ambulance Charity staff and volunteers (Supporters) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
London’s Air Ambulance Charity reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the London Legends campaign and/or to amend any of these Terms and Conditions at any time by placing a notice on our London Legends webpage.
In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions or any other aspect of London Legends, the decision of London’s Air Ambulance Charity shall be binding, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Submission of Dedications
Entries of Dedications will be accepted by London's Air Ambulance Charity from 09:00 am on 20th November 2023 and will continue until the sooner of either
(a) 2,288 Dedications are acquired (1,144 per helicopter) or
(b) 23:59pm on 31st January 2024, so we can assess alternative viable channels for promotion to encourage maximum Dedication purchases.
Entries of Dedications may be submitted by completing an online form only.
Submissions of Dedications are welcome from all Supporters who are aged 18 or over.
A minimum donation of £100 applies for each London Legend Dedication.
The minimum donation and any additional donation Supporters may choose to make will be used across the Charity, where it is needed most, including supporting our appeal to raise £15 million to replace our two helicopters.
There is a limit of 3 Dedications per submission form but Supporters can submit multiple submission forms.
Each Dedication must only contain the names of the Supporter or the name(s) of their loved ones. Names may contain titles such as Captain, Dr, Lady, and may contain post-nominal letters such as RN, CBE, MD. Nicknames or informal versions of names may also be used, such as Freddie. The maximum number of characters per Dedication, including spaces is 30 characters.
We regretfully cannot accept messages featuring emojis, special characters, accents, offensive language, political messages or corporate advertising. Dedications may, however, contain both letters and numbers.
Supporters are responsible for checking the Dedication before submitting it to ensure that all Dedication(s) are spelt correctly, contains the correct details and is submitted as they wish the Dedication to appear on the helicopter. Subject to clause 12 and 13 the Dedication will be printed in the chevrons as submitted without correction by London’s Air Ambulance Charity. In the event of a Dedication being submitted incorrectly please contact [email protected] as soon as possible. London’s Air Ambulance Charity cannot guarantee that a correction will be made to the submitted Dedication in these circumstances, but we will endeavour to do so.
London’s Air Ambulance Charity reserves the right to reject any Dedication, without notice to the Supporter who has submitted that Dedication and without reimbursement of their donation, if it believes the Dedication is offensive, contains defamatory content or if it believes the Dedication has been submitted for political, campaigning or any other reason which may cause reputational or other damage to London’s Air Ambulance Charity.
London’s Air Ambulance Charity cannot accept any responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, any entry of a Dedication which is incomplete, lost, damaged, failed to be submitted before the closing date or which for any other reason London’s Air Ambulance Charity decides is inappropriate.
London’s Air Ambulance Charity shall not be responsible for any losses suffered by any person relating to a submitted Dedication not appearing on a helicopter or appearing incorrectly on a helicopter.
Entries of a Dedication and/or donations made to the London Legends campaign are not transferable to any other London’s Air Ambulance Charity campaign. Donations made to other London’s Air Ambulance Charity campaigns are not transferable to the London Legends Campaign.
In order to submit a Dedication for the London Legends campaign, all Supporters must also provide their own name. Submissions of Dedications cannot be provided anonymously.
Dedications will appear on the helicopter in an order arranged solely at the discretion of London’s Air Ambulance Charity. London’s Air Ambulance Charity is unable to provide a choice regarding which helicopter will bear the London Legend Dedication.
Each Dedication shall be printed with a minimum text point size of 17.
London’s Air Ambulance Charity’s decision in respect of the final design, content and position on the helicopters of each Dedication is final. London’s Air Ambulance Charity may also use images and/or replications of the Dedications at its own and absolute discretion for marketing and social media purposes.
A minimum of approximately 1,000 and a maximum of 2,288 Dedications is required to complete the Dedications on the helicopters. Priority will be granted to those who make their purchases first due to limited availability.
If the minimum number of Dedications are not achieved, then London’s Air Ambulance Charity will use the minimum donation where the need is greatest.
Entry of a Dedication will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
After submitting a Dedication
London’s Air Ambulance Charity will contact each Supporter, using the contact details provided by them, to acknowledge receipt of their submitted Dedication and to thank them for their donation to the London Legend campaign. They will also receive a printed certificate and a pin badge. Dedications purchased on or before Wednesday 13 December will, postal services permitting, receive their certificate and badge before Christmas. Dedications placed after this date will receive these in early 2024.
Confirmation of the application of the Dedications will be publicised from time to time. These shall be provided:
(a) on the London’s Air Ambulance Charity Website, and
(b) in other places such as London’s Air Ambulance Charity’s emails, at London’s Air Ambulance Charity’s discretion.
Each London Legend Dedication shall be affixed to the helicopter for a duration of at least three years. Although it is intended for the Dedications to remain on the helicopter during this time, a Dedication may undergo wear and tear or damage. Whilst London’s Air Ambulance Charity expects to replace the Dedication in such circumstances, it does not guarantee that it will do so and does not guarantee any length of time that the helicopter will remain operational. London’s Air Ambulance Charity has no obligation to contact Supporters in the event a Dedication is removed or repaired or in the event that the helicopter undergoes any repairs, refits or is removed from operational service for any reason.
The promoter is London’s Air Ambulance Charity. London’s Air Ambulance Charity is the operating name of LONDON'S AIR AMBULANCE LIMITED, a registered charity in England and Wales (Charity Number: 801013), as well as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (Company Number: 02337239). Registered Office:
London's Air Ambulance Charity
77 Mansell Street
London’s Air Ambulance Charity maintains a Complaints Procedure. If you wish to lodge a complaint, please contact us using the details below:
London's Air Ambulance Charity
77 Mansell Street
Tel: +44 (0)203 023 3319
LAA Access and availability
By accessing any part of this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms in full, then you must leave this website immediately.
We try to keep this website available 24 hours a day: however, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may revise these terms at any time by updating them and re-posting them here. You should check to see if these terms have been revised from time to time because they are binding on you in their current form and in any revised form once posted here.
You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering any of your details with us; however, in order to receive certain services or to enable you to fully interact with this website you may be required to register certain information with us. You agree to provide us with accurate information when registering. You also agree to notify us of any changes to that information, to ensure that it remains accurate at all times. We reserve the right to refuse you access to this website if any information provided by you proves to be inaccurate.
Certain parts of this website may only be accessed using a password. You promise to keep your password secret and not to disclose or share it with anyone. If you believe that someone else may have access to or know your password you must contact us immediately to change it.
Copyright and trademarks
The London’s Air Ambulance (LAA) logo is a registered trademark of LAA (a “mark”) and is LAA’s protected property. We are the owner of this mark and/or the authorised user of all other trademarks, service marks, design marks, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within this website, unless otherwise indicated.
Private use and non-commercial use
When visiting this website you are welcome to print hard copies of the material found on it for non-commercial teaching and educational purposes, and for your own lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is not allowed. We allow you to access this website on the condition that you do not reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of any material located on this website, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. With the exemption of content that is available via a download link.
Any use of material found on this website other than in accordance with these terms is not allowed and will be in breach of these terms. If you are in breach of these terms then your permission to use this website will automatically terminate and you must immediately leave this website and destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to LAA.
While we try to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to any products, services or any prices displayed, at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, but we use best endeavours to update such material.
The material contained at this website is provided ‘as is’ without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for these terms, might have effect in relation to this website.
Links to and from other websites
Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you decide to use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed any of these third party websites and we do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so, unless otherwise agreed with us in writing, on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the marks or any other trademarks appearing on this website.
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website.
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us.
- You do not otherwise use any of the marks or any other intellectual property displayed on this website without express written permission from us.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you unless you have the written permission/authority of the owner of that website to do so.
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Limitation of liability
LAA, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website) and any of its officers, directors, employees, or agents exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website. In so far as we are able to do so we exclude liability for any and all direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages that result from your use of this website.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Lottery Terms & Conditions
Thank you for playing London’s Air Ambulance Charity Lottery.
This Lottery is operated by London's Air Ambulance Trading Ltd on behalf of London’s Air Ambulance Charity
- These Terms and Conditions are the rules of the London’s Air Ambulance Charity weekly lottery (the “Lottery”). By entering the Lottery, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purposes of the Gambling Act 2005, this lottery is defined as a ‘society lottery’.
- London’s Air Ambulance weekly lottery (known as London’s Lifesaving Lottery) is a weekly draw being promoted on behalf of London’s Air Ambulance Charity (Charity Number (801013). Registered office: London’s Air Ambulance Charity, 5th Floor, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN.
- London's Air Ambulance Trading Ltd is a members of the lottery council and is licensed with the Gambling Commission, licence numbers 029691-N-311036-009 and 029691-A-314940-007
- Each chance costs £1.00 per week.
- Round Up
Participating in the London's Air Ambulance lottery involves a cost of £1 for each line every week, which translates to a monthly payment of £4.34 for supporters with one line or £8.68 for those with two lines. Commencing in November 2023 all new players will be subject to a monthly charge of £5.00 per line. This £5.00 fee ensures your inclusion in all draws throughout the year and in addition equates to an annual donation of no more than £8.00. These contributions are ineligible for Gift Aid.
Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which payment has been received are eligible to win a prize.
The registered person responsible is Charles Newitt – Deputy CEO
- Payment for lottery tickets can be completed as a direct debit, where you automatically pay for your entries each month as a recurring debit card payment or as a one-off card payment.
- If you select to pay via direct debit, you will need to provide us with your bank details, such as account number and sort code. We use secure payment so you can be safe in the knowledge that your data is protected.
- In line with Gambling Commission rules London’s Air Ambulance Charity will not accept payment via credit cards for online payments or over the telephone.
- Upon receipt of your lottery application, you will be issued with a unique membership number which will be entered into the draw each week.
- The winners will be published on our website or available by contacting our Supporter Care Team on 020 3023 3319; however, the Supporter Care Team will always try and make contact to inform a member of their winnings.
- The lottery is only open to persons aged 18 years or over via the website. A person can sign up with a face-to-face fundraiser if they are aged 21 or over.
- Any person found to be under 18 (eighteen) years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- It is the supporter’s responsibility to keep us notified of any change of contact details, such as telephone number, email address and postal address.
- The likelihood of winning a prize is 0.007%
- London’s Air Ambulance Charity spends 1% of proceeds on prizes.
- In the financial year 2022/23 (from April 2022 to March 2023), the calculations indicate that we received £5,573,250.00 from lottery ticket sales. Out of this, a total of £3,892,079.10 was spent on supporting London’s Air Ambulance Charity to save lives.
- Expenses are used for investment to grow our Lottery and to increase income to support London’s Air Ambulance Charity to save lives.
- All prizes are set and there are no alternatives. First prize, £1,000, Second prize, £50, and five weekly runner up prizes of, £10.
- If you use a standing order or direct debit to play our lottery the Supporter Care Team will make contact to confirm that the bank details held are correct before a BACS transfer is made.
- A winner’s prize is valid for six months from the date of the draw. If it is not claimed after six months, the money will be deemed a donation to London’s Air Ambulance Charity.
Gambling Commission and License Information
- Any lottery entry may be terminated at the discretion of the Gambling Commission Lead Responsible Person. London’s Air Ambulance Charity would only exercise this right sensibly and proportionately in line with Gambling Commission Guidance.
- The Responsible Person is not responsible in any way whatsoever for delays in payments being received.
- London’s Air Ambulance Charity staff and their families are excluded from playing the lottery.
- London’s Air Ambulance Trading Ltd is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 29691 and Gambling Commission license numbers 029691-N-311036-009 and 029691-A-314940-007.
- Lottery rules may be updated at any time at the discretion of the charity.
- The charity will inform lottery supporters of any changes to these rules.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Members can cancel their membership at any time by calling the Supporter Care Team on 020 3023 3319, by emailing [email protected] or by writing to Supporter Care, London’s Air Ambulance Charity, 5th Floor, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN.
- Upon cancellation, the remaining lottery balance shall be deemed as a donation to the London’s Air Ambulance Charity; unless a refund is requested.
- If we are notified of a player’s death, any refund requested from unused credit, will only be payable to the deceased’s personal representatives from the date of receipt of notice of such subscriber’s death. Supporting documentation will be required.
- If any next of kin would like to continue the subscription, any remaining credit and the play number will be transferred to their name on receipt of instructions of the personal representatives of the deceased. This must be requested in writing by the personal representatives and they will be given further information regarding payment methods to allow the next of kin to renew the subscription. (Proof of identity /age / supporting documentation, may be required) If there has been no communication from a deceased persons’ next of kin, not less than 6 months from the date of the notification the player is deceased, any remaining credit on the deceased players’ account, will be deemed as a donation to the charity.
- If a lottery supporter requests a refund of a Direct Debit, this must be done through their bank or building society, in accordance with the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- Lottery supporters who pay via standing order or cheque should apply directly to London’s Air Ambulance Charity for any repayments. This will be considered on a case by case basis.
- In all cases of refund application, the charity reserves the right to check all supporting evidence and query the request.
The Lottery and Your Data
- London’s Air Ambulance Charity is committed to protecting the supporter’s privacy. Data that is collected from the supporter is used lawfully in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 .
- We will sometimes use your data for the purpose of analysing your chances of winning and informing winners they have won a prize.
- You can find more details on how we protect your data in our Privacy Statement.
- London’s Air Ambulance Charity may occasionally send you information via email/phone if we have consented to do so in this way. Should you wish to change your preferences at any time you can contact our Supporter Care Team on (020 3023 3319 ) (Monday to Friday 9am to 5:00pm).
The Charity reserves the right to:
- Disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant to the lottery if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted fraudulently;
- Terminate or suspend the Lottery for reasons beyond its reasonable control;
Lottery Complaints Procedure
London's Air Ambulance Charity aims to ensure that any issue regarding the Lottery that you may have is dealt with promptly, efficiently and in confidence.
If you wish to make a complaint about our Lottery then please contact Supporter Care in the first instance by one of the following methods:
In writing: FAO Supporter Care, LAA, 5th Floor, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN. Our Supporter Care team will acknowledge your complaint and fully investigate within ten working days. Your complaint will be fully investigated by our Supporter Care team and a response issued within this time. If you are still not happy with the response to the issue you will then be referred to the Gambling Commission’s registered Responsible Person, Charles Newitt, at our office address.
If a complaint can’t be resolved to your satisfaction you can refer this to our Alternative Dispute Resolution body, the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). IBAS can be contacted by visiting their website, https://www.ibas-uk.com calling 0207 347 5883 or writing to Independent Betting Adjudication Service, PO Box 62639, London, EC3P 3AS.
Responsible Gambling & Self-Exclusion
- Playing our lottery should be a fun way of helping our charity. If gambling stops being fun and you feel that you need any help, advice or support you should visit – www.gambleaware.co.uk or call the National Gambling Helpline for free on 0808 8020 133 8am to midnight, 7 days a week.
- London’s Air Ambulance Charity complies with the Licence Conditions and Code of Practice governing the procedures for self-exclusion. We will take all reasonable steps to prevent an individual who has entered a self-exclusion agreement with ourselves from participating in our lottery.
- Details of how to self - exclude can be found here: https://www.londonsairambulance.org.uk/lottery/responsible-gambling/
Fundraising Events Organised by LAA
The following terms and conditions are in relation to events organised by LAA:
1.1 To secure your place you must pay the registration fee by the date specified;
1.2 Any entry fees paid are non-refundable. If an activity organised by LAA is cancelled for any reason, LAA will, at your request, endeavour to refund any fee paid by you to LAA or to offer you a place for an alternative activity.
1.3 You agree to ensure that you are eligible to take part in the activity and confirm you are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that may be detrimental to your health if you participate in the activity. If you are in any doubt as to your physical ability to take part in the activity you must consult your doctor before arranging to take part;
1.4 You pledge to raise the minimum amount of sponsorship set for this event. You understand that it is the aim of the challenge to raise as much above the minimum amount as possible in aid of LAA;
1.5 You understand all funds donated are made unconditionally and automatically belongs to the charity regardless of whether or not the activity is completed. LAA will endeavour to defer a participant’s place on an event or source an alternative activity if the event is cancelled or the participant can no longer participate due to injury or illness. If the place cannot be deferred or a suitable alternative activity cannot be sourced, LAA will review individual refund claims case by case.
1.6 You understand you are entering the event at your own risk and that LAA (and any of its group companies and any of their agents or employees) do not accept liability for any injury or loss that may occur as a result of your participation.
1.7 All participants must act responsibly and take care for their own safety and that of those around them;
1.8 You must not participate in the event whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs, nor consume alcohol or drugs during the event;
1.9 You agree that LAA may publish or broadcast photographs, video or other footage of you participating in the event for the purpose of publicising the event and the work of LAA generally;
2. Fundraising Events Organised by a Third Party
The following terms and conditions are in relation to events organised by a Third Party:
2.1 You agree to the terms and conditions set out above;
2.2 Where an activity organised by a third party is cancelled for any reason, LAA will endeavour to source an alternative activity. If a suitable activity is not sourced, LAA are unable to offer a refund on any registration fee paid;
2.3 You understand all funds donated are made unconditionally and automatically belongs to the charity regardless of whether or not the activity is completed. LAA will endeavour to defer a participant’s place on an event or source an alternative activity if the event is cancelled or the participant can no longer participate due to injury or illness. If the place cannot be deferred or a suitable alternative activity cannot be sourced, LAA will review individual refund claims case by case;
2.4 By registering to participate for the event organised by a Third Party, you agree to the terms and conditions set out by the Third Party, including the Conditions of Entry.
3. All Fundraising Events (whether organised by you, LAA or someone else)
The following terms and conditions are in relation to those organising a fundraising event or activity to raise money for LAA. We expect our fundraisers to:
3.1 Be responsible for all costs and expenses relating to the activity;
3.2 Be responsible for the safe conduct of the activity and take all steps necessary to protect the health and safety of activity participants and spectators, including carrying out all necessary risk assessments, providing all necessary safety equipment and the supervision of participants and spectators;
3.3 Obtain and maintain appropriate insurance for the activity, to cover, in particular, risk of injury or death to participants and spectators;
3.4 Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and obtain all necessary licences and consents, in relation to the conduct of the activity; and
3.5 Comply with the Fundraising Regulators Codes of Practice provisions and Charity Commission Guidelines.
4. Fundraising Agreement
Our fundraisers are vital to the work we do and we are incredibly grateful to every individual who tirelessly raises money for our cause. The below illustrates our expectations of our fundraisers:
4.1 Support our aims, values and objectives and be able to communicate these effectively on behalf of the service;
4.2 Remember that whilst representing the charity you should strive to uphold the good name and reputation of LAA;
4.3 Communicate with us and keep us informed of any issues, concerns or feedback;
4.4 Respect the need for confidentiality whenever there is access to restricted charity information;
4.5 Make clear you are raising funds “in aid of LAA” and will not indicate or imply that you represent LAA;
4.6 You must only use any sponsorship forms, posters, banners, leaflets, badges or other LAA materials in connection with the specific activities which you have notified LAA of and in connection with which LAA has authorised you to raise money in aid of LAA.
4.7 LAA provides pre-designed fundraising materials for you to fill in with your activity details and use to promote your activity. You must not use LAA’s name or logo on materials created by you without the LAA’s prior approval
5. You agree:
5.1 Not to take any costs relating to your activity out of funds raised unless:
5.1.1 This has been agreed with LAA; and
5.1.2 You have made this clear to sponsors and other donors before asking them to sponsor you/make a donation/buy a ticket etc;
5.2 If you send us any photos or videos of your activity that LAA may (free of charge) publish or broadcast them to publicise the work of LAA and to promote fundraising in aid of LAA;
5.3 Not to use LAA logo nor any LAA images to promote your business (nor that of anyone else) without separate approval from LAA. In particular, you must not use the LAA logo on or in relation to any of your products or services or on the packaging, advertising or promotional materials for your business, products or services nor as part of any domain name.
5.4 If requested to do so by the LAA, to immediately stop fundraising in aid of LAA and to then immediately:
5.4.1 Return any funds you have raised in aid of LAA to your sponsors or to any persons who have paid to take part in your planned activity (if the activity has not yet happened) and then immediately pay any money (not returned in this way) to LAA; and
5.4.2 Stop using any LAA materials you still have and return them to LAA (or destroy them if asked to do so by LAA) and delete any electronic copies you have of LAA materials.
5.4.3 If you have created a fundraising page you agree to this page and the information you have provided being available for visitors to the LAA website to search and view
Mobile phone terms and conditions
Thank you for helping London’s Air Ambulance Charity with a donation by text. Here are our terms and conditions, outlining how our text donations work.
One off text donations
Texts include the cost of your donation plus your standard network rate. London’s Air Ambulance receives 100% of your donation.
We would like to tell you more about the life saving work of London’s Air Ambulance Charity – this could be through telephone or text, LAASTOP to 70099. It can take us up to one working day to remove your number from our call list so please accept our apologies if you receive a call in the meantime.
For any further questions please call our Supporter Care Team on 020 3023 3319* or email [email protected]
Regular text donations
What happens when I sign up?
You will be charged £3 plus the cost of one standard rate text message in the first month and we will receive of your donation.
Your gift will be activated and your first donation of £3 will immediately be charged to your phone bill or your pay-as-you-go credit.
What happens on a monthly basis?
This is a subscription service. You will be charged your donation amount plus the cost of one standard rate text message. Each month you will receive a free text as a reminder, the day before your gift is due. If you are happy to give you don't need to do anything and you'll be charged £3, or you can choose to skip a month. You will be charged £3 a month thereafter. We will receive 100%.
Would you like to change how you hear from us?
By using this service, you agree that we may call or text you on your mobile in the future about our work and how you can help.
If you’d like to talk to us about your donation or would like to stop or change how you hear from us, please call our Supporter Care team on 020 3023 3319* or email [email protected]. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Ending your support
If you want to end your gifts permanently, you can text LAASTOP to 70099 to unsubscribe altogether.
Other general terms
These terms constitute the whole agreement and understanding between LAA and you in relation to your use of this website and they supersede any previous written or oral agreements made between you and LAA with respect to this website.
We may assign, transfer or otherwise sub-contract any of our obligations, benefits or rights under these terms to any third party but you may not.
Any person who is not a party to these terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found by a court to be invalid, you agree that such provision shall be deemed substituted by an alternative provision so as to give effect to the original intentions of LAA and you and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.