LAA Lottery is a weekly draw. Each chance costs £1 per week and upon receipt of your application we will issue you with a unique membership number which will be entered into the draw each week.
The winning numbers will be displayed weekly on our Lottery page
You may call 020 3023 3319 to request a winners list or view it here. If you are one of our lucky winners there is no need to check your numbers as we will notify you as soon as possible.
- The lottery is only open to persons aged 16 years or over
- All prizes are set, there is no alternative
- The draws will take place every Friday with the occasional exception around public holidays at the office of LAA by use of a computerised random number generator
- The winners will be published on our website
- It is the members’ responsibility to keep us notified of any change of address or bank account details. All winnings will be sent to the registered address or bank account
- All proceeds, after the deduction of prizes and expenses, shall be deemed as a donation to the LAA charity which you have supported
- Any application for entry into the lottery may be rejected for any reason by discretion of the responsible person
- Winners’ details, in brief, may be used to promote further lotteries, you may exclude from your location being published by contacting our Supporter Care Team on 020 3023 3319 or email@example.com
- The Responsible Person is not responsible in any way whatsoever for delays in payments being received
- Any lottery entry may be terminated at the discretion of the Responsible Person
- The Responsible Person’s decision is final in any matter regarding the lottery and, once made, will be final
Lottery Complaints Procedure
LAA aims to ensure that any issue regarding the lottery that you may have is dealt with promptly, efficiently and in confidence.
If you wish to make a complaint about our lottery then please contact Charles Newitt in the first instance by one of the following methods:
- Telephone: 020 3023 3332
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing: Charles Newitt, Deputy CEO, LAA, 5th Floor, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN
Our Supporter Care team will acknowledge your complaint and fully investigate within 14 days. Your complaint will be fully investigated by our Supporter Care team and a response issued within 10 working days. If you are still not happy with the response to the issue you will then be referred to the Gambling Commission’s registered Responsible Person at our office address – Mark Davies