London's Air Ambulance Charity Lottery is a weekly draw. Each chance costs £1 per week and upon receipt of your application we will issue you with a unique membership number which will be entered into the draw each week.
The winning numbers will be displayed weekly on our Lottery page
You may call 020 3023 3319 to request a winners list or view it here. If you are one of our lucky winners there is no need to check your numbers as we will notify you as soon as possible.
London’s Air Ambulance Charity is licensed with the Gambling Commission to operate this lottery, under licence number 029691-N-311036-008 and 029691-A-314940-007. This licence is issued under the Gambling Act 2005. Registered Company Number: 2337239.
In the 2019/20 financial year the lottery contributed over £5.7 million to the charity. At the end of March 2020 the number of chances in our lottery had increased to approximately 113,000.
- The lottery is only open to persons aged 18 years or over via the website. A person can only sign up with a face to face fundraiser if they are 21 or over.
- All prizes are set, there is no alternative.
- The draws will take place every Friday at the office of London’s Air Ambulance Charity by use of a computerised random number generator (in case of bank holidays and holiday periods, the draw will take place on the next working day).
- The winners will be published on our website, however the Supporter Care Team will always try and make contact to inform a member of their winnings.
- It is the lottery member’s responsibility to keep us notified of any change of contact details, such as telephone number, email address and postal address.
- The winners’ payments will be made via BACS transfer into the account the lottery member has been paying for the lottery, unless a cheque is requested by the supporter.
- If a lottery member has a standing order, the Supporter Care Team will need to make contact to confirm that the bank details we have are up to date before a BACS transfer is made.
- An entry is £1 per week and only members whose payments have been received in advance, will be entered into the draw.
- A winner’s prize is valid for six months from the date of the draw. If it is not claimed after six months, the money will be deemed a donation to London’s Air Ambulance Charity.
- Any application for entry into the lottery may be rejected for any reason by discretion of the Gambling Commission Lead Responsible Person.
- Any lottery entry may be terminated at the discretion of the Gambling Commission Lead Responsible Person.
- The Responsible Person’s decision is final in any matter regarding the lottery and, once made, will be final.
- Winners’ details, in brief, may be used to promote further lotteries, you may exclude from your location being published.
- The Responsible Person is not responsible in any way whatsoever for delays in payments being received.
- London’s Air Ambulance Charity staff and their families are excluded from playing the lottery.
- London’s Air Ambulance Charity is licensed with the Gambling Commission to operate this lottery, under licence number 029691-N-311036-008 and 029691-A-314940-007. This licence is issued under the Gambling Act 2005. Registered Company Number: 2337239.
- Rules may be updated at any time at the discretion of the charity.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Members can cancel their membership at any time by calling the Supporter Care Team on 020 302 33319, by emailing [email protected] or by writing to Supporter Care, London’s Air Ambulance Charity, 5th Floor, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN.
- Upon cancellation, the remaining lottery balance shall be deemed as a donation to the London’s Air Ambulance Charity which you have supported.
- Once we are notified that a member of the lottery is deceased we will refund any outstanding balance upon receipt of an executor’s letter or official written notification from the next of kin.
- We must be notified when a member of lottery is deceased even if the payment is from a joint account. In a case where the deceased member wins the lottery, we will need evidence of a death certificate and letter from Next of Kin before any winnings can be paid.
- If a lottery member requests a refund of a Direct Debit, this must be done through their bank or building society, in accordance with the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- Lottery members who pay via standing order or cheque should apply directly to London’s Air Ambulance Charity for any repayments. This will be considered on a case by case basis.
- In all cases of refund application, the charity reserves the right to check all supporting evidence and query the request.
Lottery Complaints Procedure
London's Air Ambulance Charity aims to ensure that any issue regarding the lottery that you may have is dealt with promptly, efficiently and in confidence.
If you wish to make a complaint about our lottery then please contact Supporter Care ;in the first instance by one of the following methods:
- Telephone: 020 3023 3319
- Email: [email protected]
- In writing: FAO Supporter Care, LAA, 5th Floor, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN
Our Supporter Care team will acknowledge your complaint and fully investigate within ten working days. Your complaint will be fully investigated by our Supporter Care team and a response issued within this time. If you are still not happy with the response to the issue you will then be referred to the Gambling Commission’s registered Responsible Person at our office address – Charles Newitt
“London’s Air Ambulance charity is an excellent cause and it was amazing to visit the helipad to chat to the staff. The highlight was seeing the helicopter and learning more about what the charity does for London.”