Be there for London
Major gifts are crucial to our work. They give us the autonomy to continue to be innovative and to ensure that the 10 million people that live, work and travel through the Capital can rely on us when they need us most.
We want to work with you to build a long-lasting relationship and enable you to give to the area of our work that you are most interested in. With major donations you can do exactly that.
Why London’s Air Ambulance?
- We are London’s only Air Ambulance
- We operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We carried out 1,797 missions in 2017 and over 38,000 since we started in 1989. Sacha is just one of the patients we have treated.
- We have been operating for almost 30 years and are consistently innovating our service for the best of our patients
- We are one of the leading Air Ambulance’s in the world with a number of ‘firsts’ to our name
- We offer a world leading education programme through our Institute of pre-hospital care
- Our Patient Liaison Nurse is the first of its kind in the UK offering ongoing support to patients and their families
- We deliver exciting learning and outreach programmes in schools across London
What we can offer you
- Dedicated support from a member of our Philanthropy team
- An option for how your donation is used. We have many fundable programmes and areas of work so there is an option for you to choose where to spend your donation or you can leave it to us to use your donation wherever needs are greatest across the charity
- Unique opportunities such as asset and project naming rights, depending on the level of your investment
- Private visits to our helipad and a chance to take a non-operational flight in our helicopter back to base.
- Tailored proposals
- Annual impact reports
- Priority invitations to our Gala and other events throughout the year
- The chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of everyone critically injured in London
If you are an individual, charitable trust or City Livery Company who would like to make a lasting difference to our work we would love to hear from you.
Caroline Gellatly from Philanthropy on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3023 3337
Tanya Moss from Trusts and Liveries on email@example.com or call 020 3023 3308
London’s Air Ambulance is lucky enough to partner with a variety of generous individuals and charitable trusts. We are also grateful to partner with many of the City Livery Companies which find that our charity resonates with their members because of our shared commitment to serving the people of London.
For an extensive list of those who work with us, read our 2017/2018 annual review
We are proud and delighted to be supported by some special people who move us forward and help spread our vital work throughout the capital.
Our Ambassadors add value to London's Air Ambulance charity by:
- helping to raise valuable funds
- making an individual financial contribution
- opening up networks and attracting new supporters
- being named on literature / publicity material (where appropriate)
- generating media coverage about the charity or its work
- hosting or attending fundraising or other events
- generating awareness of the charity’s achievements and campaigns
- contributing to the public image of the organisation
Our current Ambassadors are;
Lord Maxwell Beaverbrook
Dr Hilary Jones
Sir Stirling Moss OBE
Sir Harry Solomon
Dr Alastair Wilson OBE
We are grateful to them for their continued contribution to our vital work.