Wear it orange!
Help London’s Air Ambulance Charity save lives and attend to London’s most critically injured people by taking part in our non-uniform day with a difference.
By adopting a day of orange your school will become one of our life-saving team. Whether your pupils wear something orange, use orange face paint, only eat orange food for a day or make their own version of our medical crew’s iconic orange jumpsuits, you will be making the difference that matters to people in need across London.
Going orange in support of London’s Air Ambulance Charity is simple:
- Set a date for your Go Orange Day
- Use our message template to let your whole school community know your plans: suggest a £1 or £2 donation from everyone going orange
- Show how vital the work of London’s Air Ambulance is using our resources and assembly planners – and how important their fundraising is to keeping us flying
- Let us know what you are planning – we love to hear what our supporters are doing
- Host your fun-filled Go Orange Day, with games and activities
Paying in your fundraising
There are a number of ways you can ensure your fundraising reaches London’s Air Ambulance Charity so we can put it to good use saving lives in London.
Set up a fundraising page
Create a secure online fundraising page you can share with your supporters or pay in cash sponsorship. It is quick and easy.
You can make a card payment over the phone by calling our dedicated Supporter Care Team on 020 3023 3319
Send us a cheque
You can send a cheque, made payable to ‘London’s Air Ambulance’, to our head office: Community Fundraising, 5th Floor, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN