In an average day, our medical crew race to the side of five catastrophically injured people, whose lives depend on our medical teams reaching them in time.
Can your school or youth group help us keep flying and saving lives by taking part in our Mini Miles for Missions challenge to raise vital funds for London’s Air Ambulance Charity?
Taking part in Mini Miles for Missions is simple:
- Click on the link below and register
- Start planning your walking, wheeling or running challenge, with the help of our handy guide
- Fundraise through individual sponsorship or suggested donations
- Hold your Mini Miles for Missions challenge, whether it’s laps of your playground, trekking through your local park or a stroll around your community.
- Pay in your lifesaving funds and celebrate!
Frequently asked questions
You can collect your fundraising together and easily donate it by cheque, through our secure website or via bank transfer (details on request). Alternatively, you can set up a secure online fundraising page which you can share with parents, families and friends.
Paying in your fundraising
There are a number of ways you can ensure your fundraising reaches London’s Air Ambulance Charity so we can put it to good use saving lives in London.
Set up a fundraising page
Create a secure online fundraising page you can share with your supporters or pay in cash sponsorship. It is quick and easy.
You can make a card payment over the phone by calling our dedicated Supporter Care Team on 020 3023 3319.
Send us a cheque
You can send a cheque, made payable to ‘London’s Air Ambulance’, to our head office: Community Fundraising, 5th Floor, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN