From bake sales to end of term shows, there are lots of ways your school, college or university can get involved to help London’s Air Ambulance.
We’ve listed a few ideas below, but a great way to get started is to download our Fundraising Pack. There, you’ll find lots of ideas for fun ways to support our charity, as well as the key information you’ll need to get going.
Once you have decided to support London’s Air Ambulance, please get in touch with our community team to let them know what you have planned, and find out what support we can offer. As well as advice and fundraising materials, we can also arrange for a speaker to give a talk at assembly or lunchtime, to help you and your students learn more about our life-saving work.
Get in touch with the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3023 3300.
The money raised by your school could help London’s Air Ambulance to buy medical equipment, helicopter fuel or even pay for a mission to save someone’s life.
Community story: Abercorn School
Schools fundraising is not only a brilliant way to raise money for our charity, but also provides young people with a great opportunity to support their community and learn more about our work. One school that has risen to the challenge is Abercorn, who have raised over £3400 so far to help our life-saving service.
Ideas to get involved
- Sponsored silence - A challenge for most, and one for the whole school to try.
- End of term fair - An opportunity for pupils to show off their hard work through a tombola, raffle and general collection
- Non-uniform day - An easy way for the whole school to fundraise.
- Christmas or end of term performance - If you’re putting on a show, why not take donations at the door or during the interval?
Colleges and Universities
- Adopt us as your charity of the year
- Host a sponsored event, such as a rowathon or RAG day
- Put a team together for one of our challenge events